0.5mm Silicon Color Coated Steel Coil CRNGO W600 Smooth Surface
300Ω / mm2 , 1200mm
SpecificationsSILICON STEEL COIL CRNGO W600
1. Low iron loss
2. High magnetic flux strength
3. High lamination factor
4. Smooth surface
1. Decreases wasteful dissipation of energy
2. Warrant stress relieving
3. Large laminations
4. Minimizes the physical dimensions of the increasingly powerful
equipment now demanded.
1. Grades: W600
2. Thickness: 0.5mm
3. Width: 1200mm
1. Density: 7.75kg/dm3
2. Iron Loss: 4.409W/Kg (f=50Hz B=1.5T)
3. Magnetic Flux Strength: 1.674T ((f=50Hz H=5000A/M))
4. Surface Insulation Resistance: 300Ω/mm2
5. Tensile Strength: Extended Length 36% (387MPa)
6. Lamination Factor: 97%
7. Minimum number of Bends: 10Times
1. Small relays
2. Pulse transformers
6. Power distribution
10. Generators for steam turbine and water wheels
1. Low iron loss, high magnetic flux strength, comes up to the
international advance standard.
2. Slight thickness difference between the horizontal and the
longitudinal directions, promising the high lamination factor.
3. Insulating coating: uniform color, good insulation, strong
adhesivity, high heat resistance, high imputrescibility.
4. Processing Performance: easily punched and cut, high dimensional
5. Smooth surface, no rust, no rolling marks, no cold lap, no
crease, no bubble cell, no delamination defects.
6. Has been SGS approved, in accordance with various domestic and
international environmental regulations.